Apple iPhone SE Deals On EE | UK
- All stated costs assume that you pay monthly via direct debit. Providers may charge you a higher monthly cost if you do not pay via direct debit.
- The information displayed on this page may not always be up-to-date. Prices shown can change or may be different elsewhere.
- This page does not necessarily contain all deals available from all providers on the market at any given moment.
- "Average Monthly Cost" refers to the average amount of money you will pay for a given handset deal each month, over the life of the contract. It accounts for costs other than the monthly cost, such as the upfront cost, associated with a given contract.
- "Monthly Cost" and "Monthly Total Cost" refer to the amount of money you will pay each month for a given handset deal, not accounting for any upfront costs or other fees.
- The Monthly Cost of a given deal may vary over the life of the contract. For example, you may pay a lower Monthly Cost after the first 12 months of the contract has elapsed. Please click or tap "More Details" to view how the Monthly Cost varies over time.
- When two deals have the same sort method value, such as the same upfront cost when sorting by upfront cost, the newest deal will display higher.
Black, Red, White
138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm
|Screen resolution (pixels)||
1334 x 750
|Screen refresh rate||
|Rear camera(s) (megapixels)||
|Front camera(s) (megapixels)||
Apple A13 Bionic
64GB, 128GB, 256GB
IP67 – dust-proof, waterproof up to 1m for 30 minutes
|Memory card slot||