Apple iPhone X Deals On EE | UK
- All stated costs assume that you pay monthly via direct debit. Providers may charge you a higher monthly cost if you do not pay via direct debit.
- The information displayed on this page may not always be up-to-date. Prices shown can change or may be different elsewhere.
- This page does not necessarily contain all deals available from all providers on the market at any given moment.
- "Average Monthly Cost" refers to the average amount of money you will pay for a given handset deal each month, over the life of the contract. It accounts for costs other than the monthly cost, such as the upfront cost, associated with a given contract.
- "Monthly Cost" and "Monthly Total Cost" refer to the amount of money you will pay each month for a given handset deal, not accounting for any upfront costs or other fees.
- The Monthly Cost of a given deal may vary over the life of the contract. For example, you may pay a lower Monthly Cost after the first 12 months of the contract has elapsed. Please click or tap "More Details" to view how the Monthly Cost varies over time.
- When two deals have the same sort method value, such as the same upfront cost when sorting by upfront cost, the newest deal will display higher.
Black, Blue, Gold, Grey, Pink, Red, Silver, Space Grey, White, Yellow
143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
|Screen resolution (pixels)||
1125 x 2436 Super Retina OLED
|Screen refresh rate||
|Rear camera(s) (megapixels)||
|Front camera(s) (megapixels)||
Apple A11 Bionic
IP67 – dust-proof, waterproof up to 1m for 30 minutes
|Memory card slot||